Set, 46 Piece Neo Free Shipping - Smartrod jxwyev1337-Building Toy Sets & Packs

New In Box Alter Hyakka Ryoran Sanada Yukimura Version 2.0 Hobby Japan Figure
Creative Building Cube. Lego. Free Shipping
Smartrod Set, 46 Piece - Neo Free Shipping

Only 23 percent of newly graduate nurses are practice ready.LEGO Star Wars Planet Series 1 & 2 9674 9675 9676 9677 9678 9679 Here are the most popular ideas to solve this theory-practice gap in nursing.

When a nurse understands the skills required for good communication—as well as the barriers that exist—patient care improves.
Continue Reading

Item specifics

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: Neo
MPN: 474199 UPC: Does not apply
EAN: 6937085001117
Sumikkogurashi Character Sanrio Bath Towel Tagged
Help your students put their theoretical knowledge into practice and enhance their skills by improving nursing simulation.Alter Nagato Yuki Swimsuit Ver The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Cobi - Small Army - Sd.kfz.182 Konigstiger (porsche Turret)
If you’re a nursing educator, we’ve got the perfect resource to help your students track what they’re learning: the Essential CNA Skills List!
Continue Reading

Summative assessments provide a view into the final outcomes of education, the "sum total" of skills developed or learning achieved during a course of instruction.Brand new avengers ultimate quinjet, FIGURES HAVE BEEN REMOVED, 76126 It's an integral part of our education system, and it's flawed because it eclipses other types of...

Continue Reading

Lego City Police Headquarters Lego City Airboat Plane 7723 + 7726How is bedside manner defined? Well it isn’t limited to interactions at the bedside between patients and healthcare providers. Sure, nursing requires mastering technical and procedural skills, but it also demands a human connection—what many refer to as “bedside...

Continue Reading

GoReact, the leading video-based skills training platform, is excited to announce the addition of Brent Bingham as Chief Strategy Officer.
Continue Reading

Perhaps no other innovation holds as much promise to transform education as formative assessment. Funko POP Minecraft Vinyl Figures - SET OF 5 (Alex, Creeper, Steve, Skeleton+)This article explains what it is, why it's important, and what you can do to incorporate its benefits into your role in education. 20 min read Formative Assessment for...

American Girl Samantha's Victorian Building Set, Ideal Gift for Girls, Kids
Dragonball Z Fusion SS3 GOTENKS 4 New Jakks Pacific Factory Sealed 2006
Rare Retired Vintage 1995 TY Beanie Babies Snort The Red Bull Toy w ERRORS

So you’re a nursing educator. You’ve watched hundreds of bright young students pass through the program, LEGO Lego3015168879Remote Control Infrared Ir-Rxand you’ve had the pleasure of watching them become amazing healthcare professionals ready to do no harm. Chances are you already have awesome teaching methods,...

Continue Reading
SHOPKINS Season 3 - Lot of 90
Ren & Stimpy FIRE DOGS from Palisades - NEW
Recently matriculated RNs average 3.98 physical assessments per shift. Are your students ready to perform a nursing head-to-toe assessment?
LEGO Star Wars Death Star Final Duel 75093 NEW
Brand New Paw Patrol Patroller Rescue Transporter Vehicle Ages 3 Years+ Kids Toy

How would you score the physical assessment at your last annual check-up? For me? Well, I know my last head-to-toe assessment didn’t include palpating my thyroid or inspecting my internal ear. In fact, a lot of the 120-or-so boxes of a head-to-toe assessment in an...1995 big comfy couch huge 27 tall molly clown rag doll plush

Continue Reading

When a nurse understands the skills required for good communication—as well as the barriers that exist—patient care improves.
Continue Reading
If you’re a nursing educator, we’ve got the perfect resource to help your students track what they’re learning: the Essential CNA Skills List!
Continue Reading

How is bedside manner defined? Well it isn’t limited to interactions at the bedside between patients and healthcare providers. LEGO 7468 Saturn V Moon Mission, Discovery Kids, Retired New In Sealed Box Sure, nursing requires mastering technical and procedural skills, but it also demands a human connection—what many refer to as “bedside...

Continue Reading
Head-to-Toe Assessment Checklist

LEGO Star Wars Microfighters Lot of 9 (Series 2-6) 75074 75075 75162 75163 +moreHow would you score the physical assessment at your last annual check-up? For me? Well, I know my last head-to-toe assessment didn’t include palpating my thyroid or inspecting my internal ear. In fact, a lot of the 120-or-so boxes of a head-to-toe assessment in an...

Continue Reading